Re: [IP] Semi-dry run

Hi Sam-

Sorry for the late reply on this, but I'm soooooo behind in my email.

I hate the stiff leather case and clip and that came with my 507.  I'm
short waisted, and it was always jabbing me in the side.

I found some great alternatives at the Unique Pump Accessories Web
site.  You can order on line if you wish.  Here's the URL for their web
site:

http://www.uniaccs.com/

I ordered the "Clip-n-go," which is a very nice nylon, water resistant,
light weight case with a small clip.  It CLIPS to anything!  You don't
even need belt loops!  It has never fallen off.  Even after 3 weeks of
lifting and hauling rocks, dirt and landscaping blocks.

I also ordered an item called the "Belter."  This has a similar nylon
case to the "clip it," except it's on a velcro belt.  The case can be
worn vertical or horizontally.  I use this when I play racquet ball.  It
keeps my pump close to the middle of my body and keeps the pump from
flopping around.  It's VERY secure and can be worn snugly if needed.

I highly recommend both items.  Their customer service rep was very
nice.  Service was prompt and done with a smile.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI