Re: [IP] Back again

Hi Wendy-

Last summer the lymph nodes in my neck swelled up so much, I called good
ole ma, and asked her if I had the mumps when I was a kid.  YES, she
assured me.  Well, is it possible to get the mumps again????  Mom said
No.  (Mom's are always right).  Waited a couple of more days and finally
went to see the doc.  The swelling and pain had been getting worse for
approximately 3 weeks.  The first week, I just thought I had a stiff
neck.  The second week, I thought maybe I had swollen glands and laid
kinda low.  By the time the 3rd week approached, I was "whining."  OUCH,
I hurt!!!  The doc looked me over and did a few tests....guess what?  I
had a full blow STAPH infection!  Yikes.  This was BEFORE starting the
pump.  Anyway, I can't remember what kind of horse pills he put me on,
but I had to take a lot of them and take them often.  Just a thought....

Hope you get some answers soon, so you can feel better.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI