[IP] Duration of Square Wave Boluses

Hi, again:

I feel like I am hitting the big time here <g>, because I suggested to my
CDE that I thought I probably needed to use a square wave bolus because of
some highs I was getting long after a larger meal (when the BGs an hour or
so after were fine), and when she asked my endo, the endo agreed with me.

Accordingly, I have enabled this feature.  But, since the duration can be
set anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours, I'm wondering what sort of
guidelines others use.  Or is this strictly a trail and error YMMV thing?

Thanks.  You guys are great!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted