Re: [IP] Silouetts

> I DID it.  I inserted a silouett today at Spencer's 3 week check up.

Good for you!  I'm sure that watching you do it will help Spencer get over the
hurdle.  If this would help at all, you may tell him that I like the
silhouettes MUCH better than the sof-sets and I'm not much bigger than most
young teens.  (OK, I'm 5'3" and weigh 105 lbs, so you can tell him that I'm
small, without much of a fat layer.)

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted