[IP] Silouetts

I DID it.  I inserted a silouett today at Spencer's 3 week check up.  I
held ice on the side for 7 minutes, rubbed betadine on the site and put
it in.  Spencer just watched with wide eyes.  It was only uncomfortable
the first 1/2 inch or so, but after that it didn't hurt at all.  I still
have it in 5 hours later.  Spencer wants to try one now.  I sure hope
they work better than the soft sets.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted