Re: [IP] Mom knows Best

Yep, my mom diagnosed me too.  Even though there was no way she could have known
the symptoms from anyone else in the family.  Everyone kept telling me I had the
flu, but Mom had a suspicion and look up some symptoms in a medical book..
Bingo...
Now, I always listen to Mom... always did actually.. Mothers are so smart.
Forrest