[IP] MiniMed no-delivery alarms

Awhile ago you asked the Insulin-Pumpers list about no-delivery alarms.  I do
continue to have them, but have noticed something kind of odd.  Several times
I have gotten a no-delivery alarm when I am trying to administer a bolus at
the same time that my basal delivery is being made.  The first time it
happened, I thought it was just a coincidence, but it has happened often
enough now that I don't think it is coincidence anymore.  I estimate that as
many as 75% or more of my no-delivery alarms occur when my basal is going in.
It's as if the pump gets "confused" and can't deliver the bolus.  Has anyone
else noticed this?

Mary Jean Renstrom
email @ redacted
MM507 since 1-28-97