Re: [IP] Instructions to unsubscribe Insulin Pumpers

Dear Bob:

I'll be going out of town on budsiness for the first half on June; is
there a way to just "suspend" getting e-mail from the list until I
return? Netcom, my ISP, can hold up to 2000 messages, but I'm not sure
that I'll be back before that happens. I'll probably leave June 2nd, and
return the 12th.

Sincerely,

Amil Vazquez

--
Amilcar Vazquez Jr., 934 Hardwick Avenue, Orlando, FL 32825-6639
mailto:email @ redacted (Off.) mailto:email @ redacted