Re: [IP] Instructions to unsubscribe Insulin Pumpers

Dear Bob:

I'll be going out of town on budsiness for the first half on June; is
there a way to just "suspend" getting e-mail from the list until I
return? Netcom, my ISP, can hold up to 2000 messages, but I'm not sure
that I'll be back before that happens. I'll probably leave June 2nd, and
return the 12th.

Amil Vazquez

Amilcar Vazquez Jr., 934 Hardwick Avenue, Orlando, FL 32825-6639
mailto:email @ redacted (Off.) mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.sistemas.net (Off.) http://www.vazquez.net (Pers.)
ICQ:8907355 ICHAT:avazquez AOL AIM:AVazquez PAGOO:4078237733
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted