RE: Valuing Patient Input (was)Re: [IP] Re: ruth is right

about 30 minutes in silence, just reading every entry!! DUH!...<<<<<<<

WOW!!!  I can relate to that!!  That SILENCE as he reads the book!  It
just makes you SQUIRM while you wait for him to finish!  What's worse is
when he laughs every so often and then tells you, without even looking
up, that he can tell when she's out of school or on vacation or
something!  Makes me feel like I've REALLY done something wrong when
actually, we're just living our life!!  UUugghh!!  Sure hope the new doc
is better!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted