Re: [IP] Re: Rather not do it again

Hi Lisa,

You tell me and we'll both know.  To tell you the truth, I think that
the 2 police officers that responded were just plain to lazy to do their
job.  Maybe they were afraid of him, too, because of his size.  Who

Now that we have filed felony assault charges and harassment charges
against him, he will probably be arrested and booked into jail and then
have to be bailed out.  At least that is what I hope will happen.  All I
really know so far is we go to court in August.

I'm not too sure that I have much confidence in our Legal/Justice system
anymore.  I sure don't have much confidence in being protected by the
police (at least not these 2).

<< Why on earth didn't they arrest him on the spot?

Lisa >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted