Re: [IP] Reyes Syndrome

Sorry Barbara, I always say Tylenol instead of aspirin.  Of course nothing has
changed.  Just this brain dead person on the other end of the keys.
For anyone who cares, my niece was given ASA, not Tylenol.  Like I always say
Mayonnaise for Miracle Whip, yet I never use real mayonnaise.  It's one of my
stupid quirks that I forget about when I'm careless.  I hope not many noticed.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted