GEHA coverage was (Re: [IP] Going on pump...one of these days.)

<Trouble with GEHA is that they cover thing so erratically ... they have
*nothing* you can count on.  <g>  May move to BC/BS ( hi option )next year.
John Huff, Dayton OH( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 )

My advice would be that if you change from GEHA to BC, you make sure you have
plenty of supplies before switching to BC.  I switched from another FEHB plan
to BC this year, and now am finally set up with someone that can deliver
insulin pump supplies, but it was very frustrating.  You cannot get them from
the mail order.  Michael recommended a place in VA, but in order for BC to
recognize the provider as a preferred provider, VA BC must be billed.  I am
now using Home Medical and they seem to be doing it right and I'm happy with
them.  I assume you know that BC high option is very expensive; I have the
standard option and I only pay a small amt for my pump supplies.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted