[IP] aol pump support chat tonight

Just wanted to invite all aol members to the pump support chat tonight.  This
has been a very informative chat and not to mention a lot of fun.  I hope that
you will join us tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern.  If you are not receiving my
reminder mailings about the chat days and times and want to be on my list
please contact me.  Here is the link in case you don't already have it.  Hope
to see you tonight.   <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted