Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

    I saw the "fast take" meter in our local drug store this last week.  I
called again and recieved the same information, but did get a $65 dollar
rebate coupon after I told them that I have owned 4 glucometers ( two sure
step, two profilers) and my last glucometer I just bought less than a month
ago.  I also told them I spend at least one hundred dollars a month on test
strips and couldn't they do any better than a $20 rebate certificate? Seeing
as I am a lifetime customer???  So I almost got it for free. But I think
Forrest and the others are right. Lifescan, after being innudated with phone
calls,is not giving freebies out anymore.  I congratulate all of those who got
theirs free.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted