Hi.  I  am not a member of AOL.  However, DISETRONIC has a virual pump club where you
can talk with others or just sit back and listen.  You will find it at
http://www.disetronic.com/chat/idex.html every Monday at 8 pm (CST).  I have never been
involved in it but I intend to.

Michael wrote:

> > Hi Cindy,  I tried that link to the pumper's chat room, but to no avail.  What is
> > the URL without the HTML code?  I'd really like to get in, but don't know how to
> > do it.  Is there a link somewhere in the pumper's home page I was unable to
> > locate?   Thanks, Cheryl
> >
> Non AOL members are SOL. Can't participate. I'll set one up here in
> the not to distant future so it will always be available.
> Michael
> email @ redacted

begin:          vcard
fn:             John  Meimer