Re: [IP] Re: Rather not do it again

In a message dated 5/25/98 8:41:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<   But that
 wouldn't explain why my BG's were swinging back and forth from less than
 20 to over 600 in the hospital ICU.  I think my extreme stress level
 connected with the earlier incident had something to do with it. >>

Sue...from my experience with hospital patients,swinging around with BG's in
the hospital usually results from a mismatch in the timing of when insulins
are given.  Sounds like some rebounding from that as well as the stress you
endured.  Good luck with your legal hassles from this incident.  So sorry to
hear about your ordeal and I hope BGs smooth out for you.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted