Re: [IP] Re: Rather not do it again

Hi Barbara,

Ordinarily, I would agree that I probably overbolused.  But that
wouldn't explain why my BG's were swinging back and forth from less than
20 to over 600 in the hospital ICU.  I think my extreme stress level
connected with the earlier incident had something to do with it.

<< Using a rule of 1800 is the option with Humalog...sounds like you
overbolused....rule out other areas previously mentioned also.

Barbara >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted