Re: [IP] I HATE THIS DISEASE!!!!!

Kasey wrote:
> I realize that the pump won't stop her from
> getting sick, but I'm hoping that it will make the illnesses easier to manage
> (just like you stated it does for Darren).  That's the main reason we looked
> into the pump for her.

Don't rule anything out, Kasey! I don't want to build up your hopes, but
since I went on the pump last December, I have had no infections, no
winter flu, no colds, no sore throat. And previously I would get all of
those every winter. And working as a professional singer, these things
matter a lot to me ;-)

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted