Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

My free "Fast Take" meter was Fed Ex'd to me 2nd day.  I didn't request
that service but it was nice that they offered it to me.  I (or my
insurance/HMO), too, will pay them back many times over by buying strips
for it!

<< ... I never ASKED for it to be overnighted!  I think most people
were getting theirs next week!  I have no idea why I got it the next
day!  But I DO appreciate the fast service and they WILL exact their
bill from me by all the expensive strips I'll be buying!

Melissa >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted