[IP] Re: Rather not do it again

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for the hugs and for your concern.

The police refused to arrest the guy on the spot (maybe they were afraid
of him too).  Anyway, last week we filed felony assault charges against
him along with harassment charges (he made a couple of threatening phone
calls to me after the incident).  We go to court in August.  I sure hope
I have my pump going by then to help with my BG control under the stress
of all that!

Thanks again.

<< ... WOW!!!!!!!  I'd say that was a good reason for out of control
sugars to the point of coma!  Did they arrest the guy??   He should be
held responsible for causing your coma!!  I hope you are recovering
well!!  ((((HUGS))))

Melissa >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!