Re: [IP] Air in infusion lines

> I can see this if the insulin is cold, but why would it do that when the
> insulin has been unrefrigerated for 10+ days?

Is it possible that you've pumped too much air into the bottle at some
point? Under pressure you get more air dissolved in the water, which
then comes out of solution when it drops to normal air pressure. Once
it's unbalanced, you'd get the problem every time you use the bottle.
Just a thought.

Take the plunger out of a normal syringe and stick the needle in the
bottle with it upright, and this would correct any pressure difference.

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted