Re: [IP] Life of pumps

Hi Debbie,

Congratulations to Nate!

I use the new Lifescan "Fast Take" meter part of the time.  It is
supposed to be very similar to the "Elite".  I really like it.

I don't know about the actual lifespan of the MiniMed 507 pump.  I do
know that it comes with a 4-year, all inclusive, warranty and the motor
is guaranteed for life.

Good luck.

<< Nate (11 years old, dxd 3/97) starts pumping tomorrow!  Any
suggestions to make this an easier time for him?

Also just a couple of questions.  1) Does anyone use the Glucometer
Elite Meter?  2)  What is the average life of a Minimed 507 pump?

Thanks for all your help so far!

Debbie, Nate's mom >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!