[IP] Ryan 10yr- swimming(advice from Jay)

i really appreciate your time in giving me a description on how to apply the
IV300 dressing. It works fantastic.  If you were close Ryan and I would both
give you a hug.  You made life alittle easier for him.  I put a IV300 on top
of the infusion set, after I have cut a hole out for the disconnection.  One
great advantage also we find no residue left behind.  Once again thank you
again for taking the time to help.
It is no effort when it means you can make life easier, right!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted