Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

I tried unsuccessfully to obtain a meter over the phone, so I tried their web
site. Here is the reply I got from Lifescan.

Dear Mr. Lubenow:

Thank you for visiting the LifeScan Web site and for taking the time to
write to us. In regards to your question about free meters,
unfortunately, it sounds like you have received false information and
that other people have too. Could you tell us specifically where you
receive this information?

At this time, LifeScan does not have "free meter" program. However, we
do offer rebates that significantly reduce the cost of meters. If you
would like rebate information, please let us know.

Mr. Lubenow, LifeScan strives to improve the quality of lives for people
with diabetes. We are sorry that the information you are receiving about
our company is not accurate, as we do not like to disappoint customers'
expectations. Please let us know the source of the information, and if
we can be of further assistance, let us know by calling our 24 hour
Customer Services Line at 1 800 227-8852, or by sending us an e-mail at
email @ redacted

Colleen Cox
Marketing Webmaster
LifeScan, Inc.
1000 Gibraltar Drive
Milpitas, Ca  95035
email @ redacted
408 263-9789 Main Phone
408 942-6070 Main Fax
1 800 227-8862      24 hour U.S. Customer Services Line
1 800 663-5521      Canada Customer Care Line
1 800 524-SCAN   U.S. Health Care Professional Line
1 800 382-SCAN   U.S. Data Management Team, Mon.-Fri., 8:00am-5:00pm
1 800 381-SCAN   U.S. SERVICO Spanish-speaking Line
95 800 381-SCAN  SERVICO Line from Mexico
1 800 847-SCAN   U.S./Canada Tele-Library
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted