Re: [IP] silhouettes, still trying

In a message dated 5/23/98 12:55:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<   My basals were working fine before the
 sil, now I drop from 135 bg at 2:30 to 68 bg at 7:.  I will be moving >>
Sounds like a basal reduction is needed by 0.1 unit starting at midnight.  Do
a basal test to prove it.  Check at 12 mid, 3 am, and 6 am.  It may not be the
Silhouettes at all.  Check with your endo.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted