Re: [IP] BARBARA: coverage for "education"

In a message dated 5/23/98 1:47:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

<< I wonder if Barbara is referring to the J-Code.  In the state of IN if a
 product doesn't have a regular J-code (if it reads J-Code 3490 or 9999) those
 are temporary codes and the insurance agencies won't reimburse our corp.  We

No, I wasn't referring to a J-code.  I have the correct wording in my
office..Just got back from Orlando tonight, so give me a couple days to dig
this up.

Barbara B.