Re: [IP] Life of pumps

In a message dated 5/23/98 1:07:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< it fell in the toilet (to be perfectly honest, that's
 not the first time).  That God it still works and is ticking fine, because
 there is no way I would have told my endo or the reps that it just fell into
 the john.  There is just no way.....It still works. >>

Judy...I think the pump reps and enod know this happens more often than anyone
would care to admit.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted