Re: [IP] Reyes Syndrome

In a message dated 5/23/98 12:18:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  Within 48 hrs, after my sister gave her Tylenol to bring
 down the temp, she went into a coma. They took her to the hospital in So.
 Illinois.  The military flew her to Evansville.  They put her on lifesupport

This is very interesting since parents have been advised to not use aspirin in
young children to prevent the possibility of Reyes.  Have the recommendations

Barbara B.  (since we now have about 2 or 3 more Barbaras on the list)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted