Re: [IP] Lipoic Acid

In a message dated 5/22/98 12:24:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone tried using lipoic acid to help regulate blood sugars (in
 additon to insulin of course).  I have read some articles, and heard
 that the ADA was going to endorse its use for all diabetics. It is a
 dietary suplement (Alpha Lipoic Acid, also known as DL Thioctic Acid).
 It has something to do with the production of energy.
 I was thinking of adding it to my daily vitamin routine. Barbara have
 you heard of it? >>

If I am the person you are asking about this,  I am afraid it has by-passed
me.  Did not hear anything about it at the ADA Southern Regional Conf. in
Orlando.  I would have to do some research here also.  Sorry.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted