Re: [IP] Re: Air in infusion lines

Ditto, here.  There are times when I am absolutely certain I've gotten all
the bubbles out of the syringe, but then small ones form around the plunger
in the reservoir.  I usually change sets before I am down to the last of
the insulin, so it is not an issue, but if I kept going till all the
insulin was used, it would be.

--Laurel

----------
> From: SISchmidt <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Air in infusion lines
> Date: Saturday, May 23, 1998 6:15 PM

I, too, have noticed air with the Humalog. I keep mine in the fridge until
use it, and have no bubbles when I insert the whole thing. By the time I
take
the set out, many bubbles have formed in the reservoir. Could it be what
Humalog does when warm?

Sarah
send the next two lines in a message
info