RE: Fwd: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

I don't look at it like getting something for nothing. The meter is just a
vehicle for selling test strips. By getting these meters we will be helping
Lifescan sell these new strips. This has been the way virtually all the
companies have worked up to this point... virtually giving away the meters
to get you to buy their test strips. Nothing different here.

At 5/24/98 - 03:52 PM Barry Bruce wrote:
>Your right Forrest we're not entitled to free meters. That's the great
>about free markets when they work right. We are entitled to go someplace
>else. Most of the time. :)
>Your right about keeping things simple or I couldn't function. I think I
>understand what your saying. Take care,
>Barry Bruce

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted