RE: Fwd: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

I don't look at it like getting something for nothing. The meter is just a
vehicle for selling test strips. By getting these meters we will be helping
Lifescan sell these new strips. This has been the way virtually all the
companies have worked up to this point... virtually giving away the meters
to get you to buy their test strips. Nothing different here.

Sam