Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

The Fast-Take test strips appear to be electronic, because there are little
electrical connectors at the insertion end of the strip. Therefore, I would
suspect that any PC connection would just get inserted in the same port
that the test strips go in. Just a guess, but it seems logical

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted