[IP] request

Hi kids:

this is a request:  I have moved to digest version, because all the messages
were just way tooo much for me too, however, what I get now does have a
downside.  PLEASE DON'T COPY THE ENTIRE MESSAGE into your response.  a few
appropriate snips, maybe, to remind us of the subject, but I certainly don't
need to re-re re-read the same posts 4 times!!!  I don't even mind long winded
posts, in fat i rather enjoy them, but a one line ressponse tosomeone,
followed by 2 or 3 copies of the previous messages is just aggravating.  When
you respond to a message, make sure you delete everything AFTER you sign your
name, or we get to read it all over again!!!

Also, to you people who don't read down to where the person signs his name,
please do so before you try to unsubscribe.  There are instructions there on
how to change or cancel your subscription.  I managed to do it so surely you
will be able to as well.

Sara, whose sugar is just fine, but whose eyes are TIRED from re-re-re-reading
all the same posts while looking for something interesting!!!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted