Re: [IP] ?'s about 507 pump cases

Hi Michael,

According to MiniMed, their "SportGuard" case ($60 US) is made to
protect the
pump during sports activities (or even hard play) as well as
waterproofing it.

MiniMed also makes a "Zipper Case" ($25 US) that is padded and has a
built-in clip to secure it to your waistband, pocket or wherever.

If you don't need a padded case, but just want to protect the pump,
there is also a "Belt Loop Clip Case" ($13 US) that clips to just about
anything that resembles a loop (a buttonhole works) and it comes in
three different colors.

I hope that maybe one of these suggestions might help you.

Good luck.

<< From experience with Lily, I would reccommend he take his pump off
when playing soccer. Chances are he will not need the insulin anyway.
Lily has a tendency to get low without her pump if she plays
particularly hard and always checks bgs at the half and end of game.

There are two problems. A collision with another player (or the
ground) can leave a nasty bruise on either the pumper or other player
if the collision point is the pump. A swiping collision may actually
pull the pump completely off along with the set, etc... bummer! I
guess it's conceivable that the pump could be damaged, but I don't
think so. In general, contact sports are suitable reason to remove
the pump (but not necessarily during practice).

Michael >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted