Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

Hi Lisa,

When I called, the customer rep didn't offer me the free meter at
first.  I kept asking him questions about the "Fast Take" and finally he
offered me the free one for a backup because I was already a Lifescan
meter user.  Maybe he did it to just get rid of me and my questions ...
who knows.  Anyway, my persistence paid off.

I hope Spencer likes the "Fast Take" as much as I do.

<< I called and they are sending me a FREE meter also, along with a
of rebate coupons.  A lot of us that were in Melissa's room this morning
called and got one.  They told all of us that they don't give them out
for free because they are too new of a meter, but in the end they did

Lisa (Spencer's Mom) >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted