Re: [IP] Look out - Sara is philosophizing

Hi Sara,

Mother was right.  The Bible promises, in 1 Corinthians 10:13, that God
will not give you more than you can bear.  It also promises that God
will give you whatever you need to handle the problem.

I believe that God does not give (or cause) bad things to happen to us
... but He allows them instead (maybe so we can learn).

... Just my opinion.

<< ...My mother used to say "god only gives you what you can handle."

Sara >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!