[IP] Air in Tubing

I always fll the LuerLok connector to overflowing when refilling the syringe,
then make sure there is NO air in the syringe hub by pushing in the plunger
until it forms a dome of insulin on the connector. Then connect them by
tilting the syringe up till the 2 domes combine before the connectors are
together and you should have no air there.
  Great idea!! I'm going to try that the very next change.  Cheryl