Re: Fwd: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

Well you didn't see my follow up post.. I said I was gonna shut my mouth because I
got my meter the next day as well.. I think Randall was right.. They probably get
a preferential rate for overnight delivery...  I don't think we are "entitled" to
anything because we have diabetes.. that's twisted.  Too many people think they
are entitled for things already.  There are only two absolutes in this world that
I know of.. 1) Life isn't fair (do you think we would have diabetes if it were?)
2)My belt should match my shoes..   keeps things simple.

Forrest