Re: [IP] set changes

Dear Karen,
I suppose you're right, it could be stress.  Although it does'nt bother me a
bit to stick that needle in my abdomin.  I used to take a lot of injections
there any way.  I changed the set yesterday, Saturday and had made up my mind
that it was going to work and did not change it again even though my BS was
over 250 four different times .  I injected 4u Humalog before going to bed
last night because my BS was 284.  So far today everything has been fine so
obviously the pump is working!!  I really don't know what is going on but I
don't have hours to spend twice a week wondering why my sugars are so high.
I'm really impressed with the pump the rest of the time so if I can just get
over this hurdle, I think I'll be ok.
Thanks for your imput!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted