[IP] Silhouettes

another update  I moved the sil to my upper thigh Sat. and got the tests
that I was looking for.  I donot know why the problem with the thigh. I
just will not use it there. I only had it in for 4 days, and now that it
is changed the old site is itchy.  I always clean the old site, and it
looked fine when it come out.
I hate the puzzle of D., it seems to keep us in a stress all its' own.
I could just be another bored person without D., couldn't I?
Laurie B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted