[IP] Short Sets

Disetronics makes straight sets in different lengths.  They are called
"Rapids" and come in 8 mm, 10 mm and 12 mm lengths.  I have also heard
that they are going to have a 6 mm set available.

Good luck.

<< I seem to remember being told that problem with short sets is the
depth of insert.  Since almost all of us insert the caths at an angle
(and with the tenders I use a HUGE angle) I find it a little hard to
believe they couldn't make 'em shorter and just tell us to go straight
in! >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted