Re: [IP] Does anyone feel the way I do

Hi Kerry,

It sounds to me like you may be suffering from depression.  I recognize
the symptoms from experience!

A few months ago "Diabetes Forecast" had an article on diabetes and
depression.  They had some statistics which showed that a higher
percentage of diabetics get depression than the percentage of the normal
population.

The good news is ... THERE ARE SOLUTIONS!  I have been in therapy for
several years and take daily doses of Prozac.  It is struggle but there
is always hope.

Good luck.

<< I have offen wondered if any one else has felt the way do.  Here
lately I
have getting into more arguments
with my husband and I cant seem to control any aspect of my diabeetes
any
more.  Sometimes I wonder
why try any more.  I tired of feeling this way. the harder  I try  to
help
my self the the bigger mess I get  I get
in to.  Some days I wonder if I  just end it all...  Other days I feel
every thing is cool and calm....My friends have
asked me what the  HELL IS GOING  ON  ????      AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO
ANSWER THEM ANYMORE   I FEEL LIKE I FALLING DEEPER INTO A HOLE THAT I
CAN NO
LONGER GET OUT OF.
If anyone has any kind of center or help please let me know  because I
think
I going down with no chance of
coming up..
Kerry  Spitler >>