Re: [IP] High blood sugars

I typically have a problem after my evening meal because I am sometimes alot less "active" than
I was at work and usually have to take more insulin and am working on my basal rates right now..
I most likely will need a higher rate of insulin in the evening.. but during the day I am right on the button, so I will keep sculpting..
Forrest