[IP] High blood sugars

Hi Everyone,
	I am a Humalog user who has had the annoying problem of blood sugars rising 2-3 hours after a meal. I am interested in asking if there is any reason why this should happen more often  after the evening meal rather than after breakfast or lunch. I do realize that the content of the meal can play a very big part in this, but for me there seems to be something else involved. I canıt put my finger on what it is. You would think that, assuming the content of the meals was very similar, the pattern of rising blood sugars would be the same no matter which meal it followed. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a reason why it could happen this way.
	Also, I have read lots of mail from those of you who could not make Humalog work so you are either going back to Velosulin or mixing Humalog and Velosulin.  But I havenıt seen mail from anyone who has found a way to make Humalog work. There has to be someone. What are you doing, using higher basal rates, splitting the bv|Ŭafter the meal?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted