RE: [IP] site pain

Thank-you Renee.
I will keep all of that in mind for next time.  The new one I put in was
done as cleanly as possible.  I washed my hands right before and cleaned the
area with an alcohol swab.  So far so good.  I am very glad this group was
put together.  It helps a lot.  I have heard a couple of people mentioning
the other types of needles.  I choose the soft sets right off at the start
because the idea of having the needle always in me made me a little qweezy.
Does it hurt at all?  Can you feel the needle in you while you move around?
And last question-  are they cheaper than the soft sets?  I pay $13.75@ for
the quick release soft sets.  That amount is Canadian dollars.