Re: [IP] site pain

> some unknown reason and there was puss.  I don't know
> whether I should be alarmed or not.  It hurts right now as well and this was
> almost a half hour ago.

Use a hot compress twice daily on the area until it is no longer
inflamed or bothering you. Treat with a topical antibiotic like
bacitracin, polysporin, etc.... If it gets any worse SEE the doc.

Make sure you use sterile techniques when applying the set in the
future. Proper application should avoid any future repeat of this
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted