Re: [IP] Lipoic Acid

Anne,

My Mom is a nutritionist and has done some research on Lipoic acid. It does
look good, and I may start using it, too. However, when she first brought this
info to me, I was pregnant with my third child, and she said DO NOT use it if
you are pregnant. It is very recommended that pregnant ladies don't use it at
all. This is just in case you didn't know that.

How far along are you, is this your first? Email me sometime.
Sarah Schmidt