Re: [IP] update on silhouette

What type of insulin do you use? When I had Regular in my pump, some of my
BG's were very unexplainable. I think it peaked at odd times and I wasn't sure
what was coming in when with my boluses. Now I am on Humalog and things are
much smoother for me. My boluses are out of my system in 2 hours, so if I have
2 odd readings in a row, I know something isn't right and I change my set.
Sometimes it clogs, or I have even had huge bubbles form in the tubing, and
sometimes I think that affects things.

Good Luck!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted