Re: [IP] Rather not do it again

Hi Judy,

Thanks for your concern.  I am still kind of shook up ... but getting
better.  I just hope I have my pump soon to help me control my BG's
through the stressful times of court, etc.

Again, thanks.

<< Sue, not to belabor the point, but for God's sake, you were
Muggeg!  You could have been killed!  My meter would have read Hi too
only done that in an airplane once and one other time)  Are you aware of
hormones you release when undergoing that kind of stress?  All the
that raise blood sugars.  Thank the Lord you came through this episode
alright.  I'm sure this would have had the same effect on many of us.
sorry to hear about this frightening incident plus a 4 day ICU
Yugh, all my worst memories in one....
Judy P. >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!