[IP] site pain

Could someone please help me with a tiny problem I have had.  I have only
been using the pump for about two weeks now and have had no big problems
except for today.  I use the soft sets and when I bolused my supper time
amount it started hurting while it was delivering.  I have had this site in
for two days without any problems.  After I finished eating I removed the
set and there was a bit of blood around the area, seeping out a little.  I
squeezed on it for some unknown reason and there was puss.  I don't know
whether I should be alarmed or not.  It hurts right now as well and this was
almost a half hour ago.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted